NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH LIMIT CERTAIN OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
1. Who Can Enter (Eligibility). This Mission® Bring Home a Fiesta Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of one of the 48 contiguous United States or Washington, D.C., who are age of majority or older (age 19 or older in Alabama and Nebraska and age 18 in all other states and D.C.) at time of entry. This Sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, child or sibling and their respective spouses or “step” family) and household members of Gruma Corporation (“Sponsor”), Augustine Ideas, Promotion Fulfillment Center (“Administrator”) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and advertising, public relations and promotional agencies.
2. When to Enter. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on April 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on May 5, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.WinAFiesta.com (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry, including listing your email address. ENTRY LIMIT: One entry per person. Each entry is deemed made by the natural person assigned the email address by the entity that is responsible for assignment of email addresses for the domain associated with such person’s email address as listed in his/her entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that is suspected of using more than one email address to circumvent the entry limit. If you use your mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, you are solely responsible for all associated data and other fees.
5. Winner Selection. On or about May 12, 2017, Administrator will conduct a random drawing to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes. Eight (8) Prizes: each a 2017 Ford® Fiesta (“Vehicle”) and $3,000 (awarded as a check made payable to winner). (Prize Restrictions: All tax, title, license, tag, insurance, transportation and other fees associated with acceptance and operation of the Vehicle are the sole responsibility of its winner. To take possession of the Vehicle, winner must be a valid licensed driver and show proof of insurance prior to taking possession of the Vehicle. Sponsor will determine the dealership from which each winner will receive his or her Vehicle. Winner is required to accept delivery of the Vehicle within 30 days after notification of its availability. If winner fails to take delivery within the specified time period, the prize is forfeited. The Vehicle is awarded with the standard warranty provided by the Vehicle’s manufacturer only. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH VEHICLE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR MECHANICAL CONDITION) FROM SPONSOR. All other prize details, such as color and options on Vehicle, are determined by Sponsor. Any picture of the Vehicle in advertising is for illustration only and may not be identical to the prize Vehicle. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $20,159. Total ARV of All Prizes: $161,272. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable, but no other substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. Sponsor is obligated to award only the prizes stated above. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. Winner Notification and Prize Delivery. Delivery of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules. Administrator will notify selected potential winners by telephone or email on or after May 12, 2017. Each selected winner must verify his or her compliance with these Official Rules and provide his or her postal mailing address within two (2) business days of notification. Each winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) business days of date of notification. If a winner does not respond to Administrator within the specified time period, if Administrator determines that the selected winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or if any written communication is returned as undeliverable, the selected winner forfeits his or her prize and Administrator may select an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Entrant Agreement and Release. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
• YOU PROVIDE YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF ADMINISTRATOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES;
• YOU AGREE THAT ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, PARTICIPANT’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES;
• YOU CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS;
• YOU AGREE THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET DAMAGES, EXCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS;
• YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) FROM ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR LIABILITY, DUE IN WHOLE OR PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE. FOR RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY, NOTHING HERIN PROHIBITS RECOVERY OF DAMAGES OR ATTORNEYS’ FEES IF MANDATED BY STATUE.
BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO USE OF YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, LIKENESS AND/OR PRIZE INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE WINNERS LIST) IN ANY MEDIUM WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES THAT “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
8. Limitations of Liability. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible or liable for: late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, postage-due, undeliverable, delayed, intercepted, misaddressed or misdirected Sweepstakes entries, email or other communications related to this Sweepstakes; loss, corruption, theft or destruction of information submitted by entrant or entrant’s inability to submit any information in connection with this Sweepstakes; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operation or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or computer, device, social media account or other personal settings; issues arising from or related to telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or similar communication problems; any damage to computer equipment or devices resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; unauthorized access or alteration to or destruction of Sweepstakes-related information or materials; tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs or worms; any error or omission in the announcement of prizes or any inaccurate or incorrect information posted on the Website or through Sponsor’s social media accounts; or undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email messages.
9. General Terms of Participation. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 48 contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes if this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned. If Sponsor modifies, terminates or suspends this Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post a notice on the Website and, if time and circumstances allow, determine procedures for awarding the prizes. Sponsor also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if the entrant’s fraud or misconduct affects the intended execution of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials or in the announcement of prizes. If Sweepstakes-related promotional materials and these Official Rules are inconsistent, then the Official Rules shall govern with respect to this Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict participation from any IP, MAC address, device or social media account if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Winners List. To request a list of winners’ names, you may mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BRING HOME A Fiesta Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 532 Gibson Drive, Suite 250, Roseville, CA 95678. Requests must be received by June 30, 2017. (For protection of winners’ privacy, winner’s list will include only winners’ first name, first initial of last name and state of residence.)
Sponsor: Gruma Corporation, 5601 Executive Dr., Suite #800, Irving, TX 75038
Administrator: Promotion Fulfillment Center, 311 21st Street, Camanche, Iowa 52730.
Ford Motor Company is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Sweepstakes.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.